Saturday, August 9, 2008

To My Dearest Sister...

To a dear friend of mine, a sister, a hearty mentor, an amazing blessing by God’s great grace in my life.

Great words would never be appropriate,
Bunch of times would never get enough,

Father God, I dedicate an enormous gratifying for her,
For every thoughtful moments she had for me..
Which words will never put across..

Hearts been attached,
Thy loves be lasts..

I pray for you to be strong,
For His love will uphold us,
For His heart will guide us upon..

tiw hunney..
i have these verses for you..

“For my soul was grieved. I was embittered in my heart. I was so senseless and ignorant, I was a brute heart before You. Nevertheless, I am continually with You. You have held my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Who do i have in heaven? There is no one on earth who I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart fails, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For, behold, those who are far from You shall perish, You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful to You. But it is good for me to come close to God, I have made the Lord Yahweh my refuge, that I may tell of all your works..” (Psalms 73 : 21 – 28)

tiw..
I don’t know how to speak up these things in my heart.. but absolutely, what’s in my heart are indescribable pieces of loves that Father has been fulfilling me with.
An overwhelming love that I just can give it to you in prayers and all cares…

Oh I always hate farewells…
But I know we will meet again someday tiw..

i really miss those moments when we cried together, sang together..
our times of worships, laughter, those night food cravings...
for every room that shared, those nite times spent without sleeping...
every hugs given, every prayers devoted..
God.. our friendship is one of a kind we know..

and this is the song that always reminds me of you, my dear ex housemate..
cium
Thank you for giving to the Lord..
I am a life that was changed..
Thank you for giving to the Lord..
I am so glad you gave..

i'm so thankful for every little things that makes me contented just to think of it..
and i want you to know every single thing that you told me, those things been spoken, really means a lot to me.. when i was mistaken, when you feel down, when you have no one to talk to.. i'm still and always a friend.. being a good 'fruitcake' to struggle with you...
love

Tiw, when I get married someday in the future, i’ll want them to play the ‘magnificent’ from hillsong, and I really want you to pray for us in private.. remember that, ok?
doa
So, if He ever calls you for world missions all over, don’t forget to fly back here on my wedding day..
it's a must. hehehehe.

Love you for always tiw..
Gonna miss youuuu hunneeeee..

*bear hugs*
peluk




"And friends are friends forever,
If the Lord's the Lord of them..
And a friend will not say never,
cause the welcome will not end..
Though its hard to let you go,
In the Father's hands we know..
That a lifetime's not too long to live as friends..."

Anonymous said...

huee.. postingannya so sweeet.. hehe.. perpisahan dgn temen baek yah? jgn sedih ya cc.. khan skrg jamannya internet.. jadi lebih mudah deh.. ga perlu pake kirim mengirim surat yang nyampenya seminggu sekali.. ^^

Ika Devita Susanti said...

ouw... you are so romantic :D:D

Toni Blog said...

hi sis PR u udah PR3 sekarang selamat ya :)

Justine Cheung's Facebook profile