Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friendship?

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP?
what do you think it is?

this kind of matter is like a big SLAP on my face.
i can't really describe what friendship really is.
the truth i know, proverbs 17 verse 17 says "
A friend loves at all times.."

in fact, most people doesn't really have a TRUE BEST FRIEND. instead, people claim themselves as a best friend but they act like let's-separate-after-the-fight method. [maybe i did that somehow.. sorry. huhu..]

well actually, i don't know if there's a true friend in this world that has a call-you-after-the-fight act.
don't you think so?
many articles spreading around about this friendship thing, but none of them has really applied in life, especially when u're having this deep friendship with someone.

i just want to share this matter.. i need maybe a lot of opinion about this.
i don't really get it, is there any true everlasting best friendship after all?
or everything is set up that people will come and go in our life?
oh stupid question maybe.
all happens within His great plan..

but the thing is, is hard for me to trust someone that i-about-to-claim as a best friend...
oh it's getting complicated, and i get confused here. jaah

this song, from angela zhang, somehow really rhymes in my life..

It's a long long journey
Till I know where I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to You

Many days I've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong

I know I will falter I know I will cry
I know You'll be standing by my side
It's a long long journey
And I need to be close to You

Sometimes it feels no one understands
I don't even know why
I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will You break down these walls and pull me through

Cause it's a long long journey
Till I feel that I am worth the price
You paid for me on calvary
Beneath those stormy skies

When satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feels like everything is out to make me lose control
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to You..
i don't think this is an ordinary song.. every words in it is really touching,
and shows the devoting relationship between us and Jesus..
[esp the last paragraph. yay! it turns me out to tears.. huu huu.]

please leave me some opinions..

IWS said...

Hmmmm...........nope..hehe.. I'm not a fan of jazz. What makes u like jazz anyway?

Justine Cheung's Facebook profile